In 2002, Greg Drouin founded The Crawfish Man Catering in Houston, Texas.
We’ve been cookin’ up smiles ever since.
We would love to share the deliciousness of Louisiana catering in Texas with you as well.
Our Mission Statement:
We guarantee to you a Crawfish boil experience so fulfilling that you will join the ranks of hundreds of Houstonians and Texans that agree: “There is only one Crawfish Man in Texas”!
Our Boils All Include:
- Piping hot crawfish, corn and red potatoes.
- Napkins, utensils, plates, and clean up around our area.
- Courteous, Uniformed Staff.
- Planned day of process for a smooth and memorable experience.
Ask about our extras!
What The Crawfish Man Promises
Fun Atmosphere & Courteous Customer Service
Tasty Crawfish. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Fair Rates Based on Industry & Seasonal Pricing
Safety, Professionalism, & Cleanliness
The Crawfish Man Standard
We Supply The Biggest Crawfish We Can Get!
- Redundant Potting and Twice Soaked Method done right in front of you. This is our tried-and-true method for the most clean and succulent crawfish. And we only use Fresh, premium ingredients for our seasoning.
- Clean, flavorful crawfish. Ask about our river monster sizes. Crisp bright red shells.
- Zingy and perfectly seasoned, made up of only the most authentic family-recipe-made Louisiana spices cooked into the meat.
- Due to our proprietary cooking method, spice and flavor is always internal and soaked into the meat. We don’t lazily throw the spice on the outside of the shell: unless folks are looking for some extra spicy ghost pepper added. (But you've gotta sign a waiver first!)
Why Crawfish? From Humble Beginnings...
Born and raised in South Louisiana, The Crawfish Man (Greg Drouin) moved to Houston in the early 90’s. Greg stumbled into his passion by chance. It all started out as an annual crawfish boil that he put on for family and friends. Greg always enjoyed putting these on for family, and eventually his neighborhood, and eventually people from all over southwest Houston and beyond..
Eventually he got so much fanfare for his crawfish using his back home Louisiana method, he decided to start doing it for a living. He first started by entering numerous crawfish boil and then was awarded best tasting crawfish in the state of Texas, as well as best crawfish in Missouri City, TX.
20 years and a restaurant and numerous awards later, he is still doing what he loves: cookin for the family. Except his family is now his repeat customers both big and small. We’ve got a lil’ somethin’ for everyone. Read on to find out what makes us special.
Freebies: Cool additions we can add to make your event even more spectacular. (FREE)
Please request at least 2 weeks before your event.
Southern Louisiana Zydeco Music Played from speakers at the serving Station.
- Drone Footage of Your Event
Games brought and included if asked for:
- Cowboy Horseshoes
- Hot moist towels
- Hand Sanitizer
Not quite free but may as well be:
- Bibs (Extra cost)
Cool features we can add to make your event even more spectacular. (Extra cost)
Make your day even more of a party with a live band, The Crawfish Man Mascot (great fun for kids!) or a professional photographer! Ask us for pricing and set up details. (Band and Photographer available Friday/Saturdays only)
A message from our founder, "The Crawfish Man", Greg Drouin:
To all my potential and returning Customers,
It has been the greatest joy in my life serving Texans and people beyond for over 19 years now.
I still do this because I love it. What started as a hobby is now something fun I get to make a living at. If the crawfish isn’t perfect, it ruins my day. So, I promise consistently great product in every boil I do—no matter how big or small.
I pray that you make the choice to trust myself and my team with your next boil and every boil after that.